Dayton Wood Floor Cleaning Experts
Area Wide Chem-Dry offers industry-leading cleaning solutions for your entire home including our Wood Floor Cleaning Process combining sanitizing, cleaning and polishing to provide a deep clean and help you fall in love with your floors all over again.
Clean & Polish Your Wood Floor
Wood floors are one of the most popular choices for homeowners today. Solid hardwood and engineered wood floors are a great choice for their durability and long-lasting beauty.
Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors. Like other surfaces that see regular use, allergens, dirt and debris build up over time and can damage wood floors. To maintain the durability and beauty of wood floors, periodic cleaning is recommended.
Why Choose Chem-Dry over Do-It-Yourself Methods?
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and products available on the market that offer amazing results and quick solutions to cleaning your hardwood floors. While these products can provide short-term results they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt and grime to build-up over time. A periodic professional Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors.
This comparison highlights the benefits of our Wood Floor Cleaning Process:
Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning
Uses a green-certified cleaner, safe for people & pets
Uses soaps and detergents, which can contain harmful chemicals
Industry-leading equipment with counter-rotating brushes that penetrate the grain of the wood
Wet mop skims across the surface of the wood floor
Provides deeper clean that removes dirt, grime & allergens from in the wood grain
Surface cleaning that doesn’t penetrate wood grain
Uses minimal water, protecting the wood from damage
Uses a lot of water that can soak into wood and cause damage such as buckling
Powerful vacuum extracts moisture along with dirt and contaminants from your floors & home
Mop soaks up some dirt and contaminants but also spreads it around floor and doesn’t extract it from home
Sanitizer removes bacteria & germs from surface and wood grain, leaving home healthier
Sanitizer can remove bacteria from surface but germs remaining in wood grain can rise to surface
Uses durable polish that leaves a protective barrier and healthy shine
Can apply polish that typically won’t last long or provide much protection against damage
We offer three options in our Wood Floor Cleaning process including:
- Deep Clean
- Deep Clean & Sanitize
- Deep Clean, Sanitize and Polish
The Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offer many benefits including:
- Remove allergens from pets and pollens, smoke, and bacteria
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier
- Adds a durable shine
- Sanitizes floors
- Minimal moisture used to help prevent potential damage to the wood floors
The Wood Floor Cleaning Process
- Our professionally-trained Wood Floor Cleaning technicians will perform a thorough inspection to identify deep scratches and blemishes. They will also determine if your floor has an acrylic coating. Our Wood Floor Cleaning process is not designed to repair deep scratches, gouges, discolorations or stains in the wood and is not intended for use on bare wood floors.
- Polish and Acrylic Coating Removal
- If the technician identifies the presence of floor polish or acrylic coating, it will be gently removed using our Wood Floor Polish Remover.
- Deep Cleaning
- The next step is to perform a deep cleaning of the wood floor using our specially-formulated, green-certified cleaner which will remove dirt, debris and any contaminants. The result is a sparkling clean and streak-free floor. Additionally, a sanitizer can be added to remove unwanted bacteria helping keep your home clean and healthy.
- Wood Floor Polish
- The final step is the application of our Wood Floor Polish to highlight the beauty of the floor and wood grain. Our Polish also adds and additional protective layer to the surface until the next cleaning is needed.
The Facts about Wood Floors
- A major investment within your home
- Durable and long-lasting, with proper maintenance
- Dirt, grime and other particles stuck to the floor can cause damage
- Allergens and bacteria can get into the grain of wood
Benefits of Wood Floor Cleaning
- Removes dirt, grime, smoke and allergens such from pets and pollen
- Removes bacteria and sanitizes floors, for a healthier home
- Provides a protective barrier to minimize damage
- Increase the life of your wood floors
- Adds a durable shine
Contact us today to schedule your free estimate for our Wood Floor Cleaning Service!
Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
Pet Stain & Odor Removal
Specialty Stain Removal
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Granite Countertop Renewal
Wood Floor Cleaning
A Clean That's Certified Green
We brighten and revive area rugs and upholstery as well as stone, tile, grout, and mattresses. And we specialize in removing even the toughest pet stains and odors.
Get a FREE quote. Only takes a few seconds!